Select Coverage & Contributions
- 2021 research media release, "Chilled vibes ease work stress": https://www.jcu.edu.au/news/releases/2021/august/chilled-vibes-ease-work-stress
- 2021 JCU, "Healing voices on the radio" by Bianca de Loryn: https://www.jcu.edu.au/this-is-uni/health-and-medicine/articles/healing-voices-on-the-radio
- 2021 research media release, "Music listening habits give insight into human nature": https://www.jcu.edu.au/news/releases/2021/july/music-listening-habits-give-insight-into-human-nature
- Quoted in "It brings back a sense of community in isolation" (Positive News) online at https://www.positive.news/society/it-brings-back-a-sense-of-community-in-isolation-local-radio-stations-thriving-in-lockdown/
- Quoted in "These are the top 10 songs to help you fall asleep" (Body + Soul) online at https://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/mind-body/wellbeing/these-are-the-top-10-songs-to-help-you-fall-asleep/news-story/5fce2b039a46cb23060ec9523a003bf9
Radio and Podcast:
- Pint of Science takeover podcast interview for Curiosity Killed the Rat, 2021: episode online at https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/pint-science-special-ft-amanda-krause-emily-scicluna/id1494102544?i=1000521963176
- Pod of Science, 2020: Dr Amanda Krause and the music in our lives. Listen online at: https://soundcloud.com/user-307180657/dr-krause-and-music
- Eavesdrop on Experts podcast interview (Episode 35, with Steve Grimwade), 2018: Online 15.08.2018 at https://pursuit.unimelb.edu.au/podcasts/why-does-radio-hold-a-special-place-in-our-hearts/; audio at https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=263942
Looking for more?Check out the full list at: http://www.researchaboutlistening.com/p/past-media-coverage.html
If you're a journalist, take a look at the Media Enquiries page.
If you're a student/teacher, take a look at the Public Outreach page.